Experts agree that it is important for babies and toddlers, have time for yourself - time alone. The interaction with adults and peers is essential, but equally important for your child and / or the child will learn to spend time for yourself.
Some of the benefits of time alone include:
• Provides baby with a variety of learning opportunities
• The infant or child can explore their environment at their own pace
• learn how attention
• Learn from mistakes
• Strengthen the identity
• Unleash your mum and not to address the functions of the phone or just relax
• All experiences over the child improve self-esteem
Children usually see themselves as a separate individual for the first time in about 8 months old. Independent play helps a child to a friend to help him and feel comfortable with other children.
A baby is content to play alone a great advantage to you as parents. While your child yourself, mom or dad is entertaining is free to do a task to make calls, or just relax. Introducing your child to play alone, is not just a matter of putting it in a room with him and left him there.
Before introducing your child to play alone, here are some things you should consider:
• Your child's age and level of development (in terms of age is the man, and he will play in the position of being alone)
• your child's temperament (a balanced, can play a quiet child more willing to be a soloist from an early age that a child strong, demanding.
• At the beginning of a game by yourself:
• Establishment of a period, but every day
• Place the child in a small area that is safe for children
• Give the child some of his favorite toys or books
• Pastel playing or reading with him
• If your child is involved in an activity, they move away from its immediate vicinity.
If your baby under one year old, not leave it alone. By contrast, sitting a few meters away and offer words of encouragement to help every few minutes, you give your child a sense of security. As your child grows older, go across the room or leave the room for a short time. Make sure you close enough to hear in the room, the room where the baby. Peek regularly to ensure the safety of babies. Before leaving the room, a child speaks little about what you're doing before you leave, and when I looked.
Some children stop playing once you too. When this happens, try to play with it for a few seconds, then walk for a few seconds. Back to play. You can keep this up for a few days to understand your child when it leaves, who hopes to return soon. More time, more and more kids interested in toys than in their comings and goings.
If your baby to mourn when out of sight, try to leave in place a time-out. When you get into a room nearby, wait a minute or two before you continue. Leaving baby is a few minutes, tell him you will trust him with your voice, when it is fed constantly rushed back to him. It may take some time, but eventually your baby learn to be alone is not as scary.
It is not always the child who refuses to play alone. Sometimes the mother or father who has received so much information on the promotion of their children. If not promote an activity almost every minute they think they are doing something wrong and feel guilty.
The importance of quality for parents and children can not be overemphasized, however, parents should not approach the top. It may be hard to sit and watch your baby play alone. Just remember that it is a necessary, positive learning experience for your child.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for educational purposes only. Not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not diagnose the information in this article or treat health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your or your child's condition.
This article is free to publish with resource box.